Hopewell Nursing & Living Assistance
Caregiver Guidelines and Requirements
Please fill out this application as thoroughly as possible.
You must also download the Health Screening Verification Form. This form must be completed by your physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner and returned to the Hopewell office before you can be added to the Hopewell registry.
Hopewell thanks you for your interest in our nurse registry. Hopewell refers caregivers to its clients to provide nursing care and living assistance in their home and in facilities. Attached is an application to be added to our nurse registry as an independent contractor with Hopewell. Please return the completed application with a copy of the following information:
- Driver's license
- Proof of car insurance (must be current)
- Social Security card
- Any other training, experience, or information that you would like to provide
- Availability - please fill out attached form
- Physician's statement showing that you have been examined within the last 6 months and you are in a good health sufficient to provide services to individuals with compromised health (Form is attached for your physician's completion and signature).
- Cash or money order in the amount of $54.25 to cover the cost of the AHCA/FDLE background search. (When you are called for orientation, you will be expected to provide $54.25 at that time. Please do not turn in the money with your application). RN's, LPN's, CNA's and HHA's are also required to provide the documents below:
Nursing license, CNA license, HHA certificate Certificates of attendance for the following special training classes:
- Assistance with Self Administration of Medication Proof of CPR (must be current)
After your application has been reviewed and ALL documents above have been received, you will be called based on our current need to attend orientation. We look forward to working with you.