Hopewell In-Home Senior Care is hiring licensed Certified Nursing Assistants and certified Home Health Aides.
We are looking for people that are responsible, compassionate, dependable, and warm-hearted to provide the best care to seniors or anyone else in our community who need personal care. When you join our team, you gain a work family!
Caregiver Job Requirements and Skills Needed:
- CNA license or HHA Certificate
- Eligible AHCA Level II Background Screening
- Current CPR certification
- Dependability is a MUST
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and Dementia is a plus, but not necessary
- Hoyer Lift experience is a plus, but not necessary
Experienced preferred, but all candidates will be considered. Training is available!
“Working at Hopewell not only affords an opportunity to provide quality home health care, but to also establish long-lasting relationships which reaps endless rewards.” ~ Yvonne Parker, Home Health Aide
- Flexible scheduling – make your schedule based on cases within your availability. We have availability for part time, full time, and PRN employees.
- Competitive weekly pay ($12-15/hr) and direct deposit. Plus, we’re currently offering a $250 sign on bonus!
- Recognition – we like to reward our caregivers for going above and beyond!
- Support system – Registered Nurses, Quality Assurance Coordinators, Personnel Coordinators, and Scheduling Coordinators are all working as your support team and are only a phone call away during your employment with Hopewell.
- Paid holidays.
- Health insurance available.
- Transportation compensation and travel time compensation.
- Our caregivers are W-2 employees.
- Overtime available.
“My favorite part about working for Hopewell is that everyone cares so much! The owners and administration are the kindest, most considerate people I have ever worked for. It trickles down to all departments and especially to the caregivers. I truly believe Hopewell has the best caregivers. We are one big Care Team!” ~ Emily Allen, Human Resources (5 years with Hopewell)
Responsibilities of our CNAs and HHAs:
- Work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to provide various personal care functions with an established plan of care.
- Aid with activities of daily living, and care for patients in the comfort of their homes.
- Assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Perform light housekeeping activities to provide a clean and safe living environment.
- Other duties may include: meal preparation and transportation as needed. Provide ambulation and transfer assistance as needed. Provide medication reminders. Provide general housekeeping and cleaning. Provide companionship and conversation.
Hiring for these Locations:
We have shifts available in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, Havana, Quincy, Madison, Perry and Monticello.
How to Apply:
Submit an application online or in-person at our main office located at 2121 Killarney Way, Tallahassee, FL 32309.
Have a question? Contact us at (850) 386-5552 for more information.
“It is a joy working for Hopewell! A quote I go by daily is in order to succeed your desire for success has to be greater than your fear of failure! Never be afraid of taking care of someone who is in need of help because you never know what they had to go through to get to where they are today. Working for each client has taught me so much because I have learned so many new things from them that I’ve implemented in my daily life! I honestly love the joy of working with my clients because even though our job is to provide care for them, sometimes what the client loves the most is just someone being in their presence who actually cares to help and just have a conversation. Most of my clients love to just talk and sometimes they just need an ear to listen. My everyday goal is not only to provide care but see a smile upon my clients face knowing that I made their day!” ~ Kaneshia Jackson, Home Health Aide (3 years with Hopewell)